Welcome to Traffic Survival School Arizona!


We have weekend classes available in Scottsdale and Yuma.


What is Traffic Survival School (TSS)?

TSS is an eight hour, one day course that is required by the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) for certain violations.

Who is required to attend Traffic Survival School?

  • Anyone who runs a red light in the state of Arizona, MVD will mandate Traffic Survival School.
  • Anyone who is under the age of eighteen in the state of Arizona, MVD will mandate  Traffic Survival School for each ticket received while they are under the age of eighteen.
  • Anyone who has accumulated eight (8) to twelve (12) points on their driving record will be mandated to take  Traffic Survival School by the MVD.

Why should I attend this Traffic Survival School (TSS)?

This is the Traffic Survival School (TSS) of the stars. When you attend, you will see why we were chosen by such notables as Charles Barkley, Steve Nash, Former Governor Fife Symington, Phoenician builder and developer Charles Keating, two-time Indy 500 winner Arie Luyendyk, best-selling author Clive Cussler, lots of politicians – both famous and infamous and many more.

What happens if I do not take Traffic Survival School once it has been ordered?

Once TSS is ordered by the Motor Vehicle Division, it must be completed within sixty (60) days from the notice date on the corrective action notice letter. If it is not completed within the sixty (60) days, the MVD will suspend your driver’s license until the class is completed and any and all fines are paid.


When and where can I take Traffic Survival School?

We have two locations: Scottsdale and Yuma.
Click Here for Available Dates!

Do I need to make an appointment for class?

Yes. You may sign up on this website or call us at (480) 512-9800. Please be ready to tell the reservationist which location and date you would like to make an appointment for. They will need the following information from you: Your name, case number, mailing address, and a phone number where you can be reached.


What will I need to bring to class?

You MUST bring your Motor Vehicle Division Corrective Action letter or court ordered letter with you to class. If you do NOT bring the letter with you, we will print one for you for a $5 charge. You will also need to bring your driver’s license or valid identification card and a cash or money order payment.

All information on this website is provided by the school not the Motor Vehicle Division.
For offical information please contact your local Motor Vehicle Division.